CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great, speedy service.
Soundview has great mechanics who will go out of their way in any way to make sure you get the best service possible. Love it!!
My vehicle had a check engine light. Rather than bring it to the dealer, I decided to bring it to Ralph and the guys at Soundview Service Center. I heard they had an excellent reputation for being honest and fair. I am so glad I did. They fixed my problem very quickly and I will be back again! Thank you Ralph!