CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Great, speedy service.
Soundview has great mechanics who will go out of their way in any way to make sure you get the best service possible. Love it!!
My vehicle had a check engine light. Rather than bring it to the dealer, I decided to bring it to Ralph and the guys at Soundview Service Center. I heard they had an excellent reputation for being honest and fair. I am so glad I did. They fixed my problem very quickly and I will be back again! Thank you Ralph!